During class all students must:
• Follow Studio 220.127.116.11 Inc. dress code
• Have hair tied back off face
• Not chew gum in class
• Remove all dangling jewelry
• Not be disruptive in class
• The studio is not responsible for lost or stolen articles
• The studio reserves the right to remove a student from class if they are conducting themselves in an unruly manner.
• Students are to arrive 5 minutes prior to class start time, and leave 5 minutes after class ends.
• Studio 18.104.22.168 Inc. will not be responsible for any student dropped off at the studio prior to the 5 minutes allotted (see above).
• Students are placed in class according to ability. A student may progress to another level at the discretion of the director and the teacher.
• The studio is closed on all statutory holidays/weekends.
• To ensure classes run on time, appointments can be booked to speak with the teacher if you have a particular concern.
Private Lesson Policies
Private lessons are a convenient way for a student to develop a specific skill, make up for missed class time, and get specific feedback, training and technique work in a one-on-one class setting.
Studio 22.214.171.124 Inc. is committed to providing a safe environment for our staff, dancers and families. By agreeing to this policy you are helping promote health and safety in our facility.
• To assess the wellness of my child or participant prior to arriving at the Studio.
• To not come to the Studio if my child or participant is feeling unwell or exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 as described by local public health.
• To allow Studio 126.96.36.199 Inc. to refuse service to anyone suspected of being unwell or having COVID-19 until confirmation of a negative test.
• To follow local public health isolation requirements following travel or testing positive for COVID-19.
• To allow Studio 188.8.131.52 Inc. to alter the delivery method of its services as required from time to time in accordance with public health recommendations. This may include but not limited to, online classes (live or pre-recorded), schedule modifications and/or class sizes.
• To allow Studio 184.108.40.206 Inc. to limit entry to the facility to registered students and staff only as required from time to time.
• To follow arrival, pickup, sanitation and physical distancing measures that may be in place and/or directed by Studio staff from time to time.
• While every effort will be made to run all scheduled classes, no refunds or make-up classes will be given as a result of missed classes due to illness or isolation requirements of the participant or teacher.
• This policy may be revised as required to meet current public health guidelines.
All students must wear a bodysuit and tights, or a fitted athletic tank and leggings or bike shorts. As a general rule, the top must meet the bottom and the bottom must meet the top. Black bodysuit and Pink tights must be worn for Ballet.
• Hair must be tied back off face. Bun for Ballet.
• No baggy T-shirts or dangling jewelry.
• Boys: Plain T-shirt and black or navy colored shorts.
Dancers will not be permitted into a class without the appropriate attire and footwear.
See Our Dress Code Page for more details.